+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone doesn't screen is blank

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok so what happen was i was applying the zagg shield on the front screen. After i was done the used the phone to text for a while. A while
    Thanks

Unhappy Iphone doesn't screen is blank
    Ok so what happen was i was applying the zagg shield on the front screen. After i was done the used the phone to text for a while. A while later i got to look at my iphone and the screen is blank. I tried restarting it and nothing will show up. When i plug it into my mac itunes pop up saying the phone needs to be restore. So i downloaded the new fw 4.3.2 (currently jailbroken on 4.3.1 with redsnow) and tried to restore but i keep getting an error code "The iphone could not be restored. An unknown error has occurred (1601). I've already googled it and can't find any recent help. Also i've already reinstalled itunes and it still doesn't work. Pls help someone !

Thanks

Try and hold the power and home button til you see the apple logo. See if itll boot back up.

Thanks

Before the screen went black on it had 70% left. I charged the phone all nite to see if it'll come back to life and to my amazement it's back online. Weird ??

^I tried that but the nothing will pop up. I went ahead and tried that method with it plugged into the mac and itunes would recognize it and want to do a restore.

Mod plz close !