Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: My New Back glass

  1. #1
    Default My New Back glass
    So, having the white iPhone got boring after a couple months so I had to take it a step farther, so here's the end results. What do you guys think ? The apple logo and lettering is metallic like it's supposed to be, but with the lighting it looks black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  2. #2
    Looks very nice
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  3. #3
    Excellent result. Any tips on process? Any missteps to avoid? Even an Apple Genius can see your water stickers are nice and white.

    Thanks for showing,

    Brad

  4. #4
    Looks nice.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 805 93003 View Post
    Excellent result. Any tips on process? Any missteps to avoid? Even an Apple Genius can see your water stickers are nice and white.

    Thanks for showing,

    Brad
    Not really, it's pretty easy. Just take out the screws on the bottom, pop off the old glass, pop on the new and put the screws back in. Took about a minute to do. I was just sure to not touch anything on the inside of the phone.

  6. #6
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 67 Times in 67 Posts

    neat. Waiting for my metal gray one to come in.

  7. #7
    Metal ones make you lose service. I love the white clear back tho man. Looks nice. I got a black clear back and I've been debating doing the stock white conversion.... Can't decide tho...

  8. #8
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 67 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_clean View Post
    Metal ones make you lose service. I love the white clear back tho man. Looks nice. I got a black clear back and I've been debating doing the stock white conversion.... Can't decide tho...
    This from experience using a metal back?

  9. #9
    Yep, had the beveled metal back. Went from 3-5 bars to 1-3.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_clean For This Useful Post:

    goofball2k (04-12-2011)

  11. #10
    I've got the oem white conversion on the front , I still have the oem back, but took it off for the clear one. I get bored and swap my phone around alot. Going with the white kit was the best decision I ever made, besides jailbreaking. I'd do it all over again.

  12. #11
    Now why is that? Why were u so happy with the white? Help sway me to buying a white conversion kit lol

  13. #12
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 67 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_clean View Post
    Yep, had the beveled metal back. Went from 3-5 bars to 1-3.
    Good to know, i'll try it anyways since it is a quick and cheap thing to try, easily reversible too. Thanks for the info.

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_clean View Post
    Now why is that? Why were u so happy with the white? Help sway me to buying a white conversion kit lol
    Just bc it's so rare. Anywhere I go, if someone who knows anything about the iPhone 4 sees it, either they want to talk to me about it, or I hear them say to whoever they're with "look he's got the white iPhone". It's pretty much the equivalent of having a pet unicorn ha ha

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •