+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 Apple screen stuck

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi everyone, I was installing LockInfo on my jailbroken iphone 4 and i guess it crashed or something, because now the apple logo wont go away. It used to take
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone 4 Apple screen stuck
    Hi everyone,

I was installing LockInfo on my jailbroken iphone 4 and i guess it crashed or something, because now the apple logo wont go away. It used to take me about 1 minute for it load the home screen, but its been like this for 30 minutes and i dont know what to do.

It also said it is in recovery mode, when connected to itunes.

I dont want to lose my pictures and videos that i made. My last backup was a month ago.

Please help.

PS: is there any problem, that can save all my videos and pictures, when the iphone is connected, since i have a lot of stuff that i have saved during my last backup, one month ago?
    Last edited by prncess23; 04-03-2011 at 01:36 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamkadaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prncess23 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was installing LockInfo on my jailbroken iphone 4 and i guess it crashed or something, because now the apple logo wont go away. It used to take me about 1 minute for it load the home screen, but its been like this for 30 minutes and i dont know what to do.

It also said it is in recovery mode, when connected to itunes.

I dont want to lose my pictures and videos that i made. My last backup was a month ago.

Please help.

PS: is there any problem, that can save all my videos and pictures, when the iphone is connected, since i have a lot of stuff that i have saved during my last backup, one month ago?
    This also happened to me quite some time ago, I was forced to restore via iTunes.

Make sure you backup in future!