+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bad parts from supplier

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Anyone here been getting bad parts from muchbuy.com? I order 8 3G Dock ports and all of them either had bad sound or no mic working. Anyone running into this
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Bad parts from supplier
    Anyone here been getting bad parts from muchbuy.com?

I order 8 3G Dock ports and all of them either had bad sound or no mic working.

Anyone running into this problem? THey are going to replace them all but I honestly don't know if I want to go with there parts again

I haz a number
    Thanks

I received a cheap aftermarket digitizer from muchbuy.com. That said, I have never been able to source a good digitizer, even from the best Ebay shops. I have asked this simple question on these forums before: Where can a real iPhone 3g/gs digitizer be purchased? Westerman told me to use muchbuy.com, he was wrong, real wrong.

Brad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 805 93003 View Post
    I received a cheap aftermarket digitizer from muchbuy.com. That said, I have never been able to source a good digitizer, even from the best Ebay shops. I have asked this simple question on these forums before: Where can a real iPhone 3g/gs digitizer be purchased? Westerman told me to use muchbuy.com, he was wrong, real wrong.

Brad
    well I think a couple people in here might actually run or be part owner of muchbuy.com lol

The girl i deal with is pretty nice though.. just bad parts with the docks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My parts are pretty legit... But i did go through alot of them til i found the right one.. If anyone is looking for parts.. Even for wholesale pm me

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamkadaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iRepairIndy View Post
    well I think a couple people in here might actually run or be part owner of muchbuy.com lol

The girl i deal with is pretty nice though.. just bad parts with the docks.
    Westerman wouldn't plug a site for his own gain, he's giving you honest advice from his own experience.

I have a great supplier who supplies excellent digitisers, never had a problem.

PM if you'd like one, on the house if you cover postage.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Ok westerman wouldn't give anyone a bad site. Looks like iamkadaj is right. If you want a good supplier pm me but don't blame anyone

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamkadaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    Ok westerman wouldn't give anyone a bad site. Looks like iamkadaj is right. If you want a good supplier pm me but don't blame anyone
    +1

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Thank you guys and no I am not affiliated with muchbuy. I do know the owners and I have bought parts from them and never had a problem. Not who I typically go through but I like to give everyone a try. Also contact them for a refund. I am sure they will understand and send your money back.

Sorry that you had a problem with them. But I will still recommend them and I have had tons of people order from them with out a problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    Thank you guys and no I am not affiliated with muchbuy. I do know the owners and I have bought parts from them and never had a problem. Not who I typically go through but I like to give everyone a try. Also contact them for a refund. I am sure they will understand and send your money back.

Sorry that you had a problem with them. But I will still recommend them and I have had tons of people order from them with out a problem.
    I wasn't blaming you at all.

I've had a lot of good orders from them.. just my last batch of 3G Dock ports were all junk.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Well I am sorry try for an exchange or refund
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Green Apple
    Thanks

There aren't many OEM dock connectors available right now; the ones available aren't as reliable as they should be.