Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: white conversion from big shoulder devices

Default white conversion from big shoulder devices
    I have been looking into getting a white conversion and I was thinking about this site: iPhone 4 Black To White Conversion Kit | Big Shoulder Devices I saw that they have a review up from Cult of Mac Why Wait? Get The White iPhone 4 Now With This Great Conversion Kit [Review] | Cult of Mac but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything from actual customers about the quality of the parts and everything? Any advice?

there is a review of their conversion on youtube. i think its by someone called gumball tech

Quote Originally Posted by discoyoda View Post
    I have been looking into getting a white conversion and I was thinking about this site: iPhone 4 Black To White Conversion Kit | Big Shoulder Devices I saw that they have a review up from Cult of Mac Why Wait? Get The White iPhone 4 Now With This Great Conversion Kit [Review] | Cult of Mac but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything from actual customers about the quality of the parts and everything? Any advice?
    anyone ordering from big shoulder devices, please be careful. i ordered white glass, first things first they charged me twice and it took them a week to refund one of the payments. it took them four days to despatch the parcel, after the parcel was despatched i tracked it online. the parcel arrived at arlington heights, IL on the 13th of may. it is now the 10th of june and the parcel is still in arlington heights. after emailing chris, at bigshoulder devices, he informed me that even though over a month had passed, and even though i had not recieved my parcel, i would not be recieving a refund. however they are looking into where the parcel has gone. that was 7 days ago, after sending almost an email a day asking what they have learnt, i have been ignored. not one email has been answered. these boys will take your money and if you recieve your parcel, lucky you. if you dont recieve it, just forget you ever ordered it because you wont get a refund or replacement. not to mention the business is for sale, which could contribute to the reasons why they dont give a damn about their customers.

also, chris sheppard, owner of big shoulder devices, said to me "i don't know why the parcel is in arlington heights, we are based in springfield." this is contrary to the address on the facebook page, which reads "227 s. arlington rd, arlington heights". more lies.