Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White conv kit from direct ...foxconn..

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    I REALLY hope you weren't directing that comment at me. And by you accusing me of "plugging my own site" you are also discrediting me in the process. Im not connected with any web site or company. I was simply asking if its possible that the parts can actually be the real deal thats all. So everyone here that posts a link asking for info or if they may have used a service and would like a review is somehow plugging their own site? If you've looked at other posts i have made regarding iphone 4 conversions you would see i have been looking for a good place that has really good quality. I am trying to decide between 3 places right now. But dont worry i wont mention their names. Wouldnt want you thinking im plugging 3 of my own sites. And i dont think asking if parts can be legit is damaging an honest seller. Especially since i never mentioned his Ebay seller name. If he is honest then he would have answered the questions i asked him on his item. So, if this was not directed at me then i apologize. If it was..well...then your an A $ $

Who was this directed at?
    no no no, the "plugging your site" comment wasn't aimed at you!

I'm using my iPhone an can't post double quotes, it came out all wrong and I'm sorry, it wasn't directed at you!

And I apologise for the "discrediting other sellers" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by iamkadaj View Post
    no no no, the "plugging your site" comment wasn't aimed at you!

I'm using my iPhone an can't post double quotes, it came out all wrong and I'm sorry, it wasn't directed at you!

And I apologize for the "discrediting other sellers" comment.
    Ooops..I'm so sorry then. I apologize. I over reacted a bit. Maybe i read into it a bit too much. Seemed like it was at me because you quoted me. Again i'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Ooops..I'm so sorry then. I apologize. I over reacted a bit. Maybe i read into it a bit too much. Seemed like it was at me because you quoted me. Again i'm sorry.
    Dude don't be sorry, I should be more careful!

No hard feelings

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iamkadaj For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (04-05-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by iamkadaj View Post
    Dude don't be sorry, I should be more careful!

No hard feelings
    Cool..its all good. So......you got a conv kit for me? LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12