Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My custom iphone 3g

Talking My custom iphone 3g(full white front and back!)
    Hi everyone. Just thought i would share some of the things that i do with iphones. I do anything related to iphone hardware i repair and refurbish tons of iphones.
    These iphones are build by me with my own two hands and with the best quality oem parts. i take broken iphones and fix everything and then i have this.
    This is a custom iphone 3g that i make and sell very many of. I hope you enjoy.

All photos are taken by me and belong to nobody else.

Last edited by sportjon22; 03-06-2011 at 02:47 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

my supplier came across a bad batch of white 3gs digitizers.
    have you ever encountered defective parts?

they have them for a pretty good price on SW box, is that where you get the part from?

looks great BTW

thank you. Actually, this is just an iphone 3G which makes it a little bit more unheard of. And honestly, i dont mind spending the extra money for good service and better parts, i use ebay to get my parts, and i try to buy inside the USA because its just so much easier than dealing with customs and waiting for ages, and being pretty much screwed if you get it and it is defective because it is so much work sending it back over seas. But yeah. I buy from the expensive listings on ebay that are in america; so far it hasnt failed me(knock on wood).

Quote Originally Posted by sportjon22 View Post
    thank you. Actually, this is just an iphone 3G which makes it a little bit more unheard of. And honestly, i dont mind spending the extra money for good service and better parts, i use ebay to get my parts, and i try to buy inside the USA because its just so much easier than dealing with customs and waiting for ages, and being pretty much screwed if you get it and it is defective because it is so much work sending it back over seas. But yeah. I buy from the expensive listings on ebay that are in america; so far it hasnt failed me(knock on wood).
    Good job but 3g was actually the 1st to come out with white glass....the reason why 3gs came out later was because people actually wanted the 3 dots white instead of black...( cleaner looking with the white dots )....I have done a couple but dont like the 3 dots black...