Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White Conversion

Default White Conversion
    Just thought i would share my conversion. I am waiting on the new dock and headphone plug to come in. Ones i got didn't work from the start. But other then that the kit was nicely padded in shipping and all parts were unharmed. The quality is much higher then i was expecting. So that is a plus. I would say about a 8 out of 10 overall. Its flaws are the fit is slightly off. Well mine is anyways. Just around the frame and glass is there a tiny ever so slight gap. Without looking for it you wouldn't eye it out right away on the phone. Besides i do graphic design and do vinyl wraps for a living. So im very picky and anal about things being perfect when it comes to a install of anything. So i hold high standards for overall fit and finish. After having it now for a week i am very happy with it and it does get a lot of looks and questions.i have a ton more pictures of it but here are just a few to show the overall finished phone.

here's the pics working not in links.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc_0048copy-copy.jpg   -dsc_0051-copy.jpg   -dsc_0164copy-copy.jpg   -dsc_0256copy-copy.jpg   -dsc_0259copy-copy.jpg   -dsc_0377copy-copy.jpg   -dsc_0363copy-copy.jpg  

i too did a white iphone 4 conversion a few months ago but ended up changing it back to black. the kit that i got too has a few minor fit problems.

Where did you get the parts from?

I'm considering using sw box but can't find anyone who as bought the White iPhone 4 LCD from them

i ended up using ipatchup.com Ha and just looked and they dropped the price in the last week from when i got it. Down to $150 wish i was a week later. Oh well still happy with it.

I did my conversion a few months ago and couldn't be happier.

The eBay seller I got my parts from charged me a 180.00 rate back in October. He was from GA. Don't know if that helps