Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: replaced screen and wont turn on only sound

Default replaced screen and wont turn on only sound
    so i replaced my iphone 3g screen and now it wont work you can only hear sound like when you take screenshot and it vibrates when you hit the silence switch. i put the screen and digitizer and it worked but when i put it back in the other one it doesnt work. i also tried another screen and digitizer and it didnt work wat could be the problem. thanks to anyone that tires to help
    iphone 4 4.3.3 jailbroken/unlocked, ipad 4.3.2 jailbroken, ipod touch 2g 3.1.2. jailbroken, iphone 3g 3.1.3 jailbroken/unlocked, macbook osx 10.6.8

Thanks

I'm having the same problem.

i wonder if itll come back on or what do i do if you get anything let me know man
    iphone 4 4.3.3 jailbroken/unlocked, ipad 4.3.2 jailbroken, ipod touch 2g 3.1.2. jailbroken, iphone 3g 3.1.3 jailbroken/unlocked, macbook osx 10.6.8

Are you talking about the speaker you but your ear up to when you talk?
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

i can hear the phone take screen shot when i press home and power button. itunes will recognize it and so will tiny umbrella and it syncs. nothing shows up tho. i tested screen and digitizer on another iphone 3g and it did work but wont on this one.

Okay that wasnt my question lol.
    Are we talking about your ear speaker? Not the speaker phone/sound/ipod speaker?

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

no not the ear speaker im talking about the speaker speaker on the bottom of the phone

IS the left or right one not working?

the one with sound is working and the othe is the mic i understand but thats not my issue its that i cant see anything. i can hear the the phone when i get text and calls but cant see nothing it still vibrates when i hit the vibrate switch i replaced the lcd and it didnt work after that. thanks

Have you tried doing a restore on the device sometimes you need to do a restore to rest the hard ware with the soft ware settings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

mr_motta1989 (02-09-2011)

ok i saw somthing about that thanks for the tip im going to try that and hope it works.

Let me know

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

mr_motta1989 (02-09-2011)

k thanks man. after i restore what can i use to jailbreak it its on 3.1.2 it is currently jailbroken and unlocked so i no it can be done again. can i jailbreak with spirit?

or blackra1n

ok thanks alot for taking the time to answer my questions appreciate it and hope it works.

No problem