+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Parts Supplier Sharing

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi Guys! Just wanted to start a Topic for people to share information regarding iPhone part/accessories wholesalers/distributors. The purpose being to share, review and discuss the best parts available from
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamkadaj's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone Parts Supplier Sharing
    Hi Guys!

Just wanted to start a Topic for people to share information regarding iPhone part/accessories wholesalers/distributors.

The purpose being to share, review and discuss the best parts available from the beat suppliers, we can use the information with the aim of supplying people with the best possible parts for the cheapest possible price, making iPhone repairs and DIY jobs easy and accessible for all!

This Topic is open to Retailers, Repair Techs, Modders, eBay sellers or the average Joe at home with a broken iPhone!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks
    If anybody know a good place to buy parts and with international shipping (where the shipping price isn't 30$) I would be very glad

right now I'm using different eBay sellers..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renejos View Post
    If anybody know a good place to buy parts and with international shipping (where the shipping price isn't 30$) I would be very glad

98% of the parts you'll buy if not from the States, will be from China! are you getting good deals on your eBay sellers? I know a fantastic Chinese company I'll gladly put you in touch with!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iamkadaj For This Useful Post:

T0ny11 (01-26-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    That would be very sweet well I'm trying some different sellers but some of them has some faulty parts which I Them have to return and so on, which is waste of time.. but that's proberply the dangers when not buying OEM parts

The OEM parts I have bought have all bren fully functional..
    Last edited by Renejos; 01-24-2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Typo

I haz a number
    Thanks

I have a request:

Anyone know a reliable source for 3g and 3gs front glass & digitizer with the 3 small round sensor circles at the top of glass which are dark blue in color. Original real Apple screens have dark blue sensor circles. Aftermarket seem to be purple or others light blue.

Where can I find the real screens?

Thanks,

Brad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renejos View Post

Wow, you are really out to stay on eBay , I know a place cheaper but better quality than ebay sellers ,every parts you need can get from it,original,generic,whatever,if you want to know,just pm me.
    Last edited by iPhonetwitter; 01-25-2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi like the OP it would be really awesome if you guys could share quality suppliers. thank u! PM me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhonetwitter View Post
    Wow, you are really out to stay on eBay , I know a place cheaper but better quality than ebay sellers ,every parts you need can get from it,original,generic,whatever,if you want to know,just pm me.
    know anywhere you can get a cheaper ipod touch 4G screen assembly? the lcd and screen is fuzed together, and the glass broke, not me of course the man that sold it to me broke it , please pm me any references, the cheapest I could find was $70 (+ shipping) in california

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but already can't get enough of it. I repair all models of iphones including the 4. I am so sick of the ebay and amazon sellers whether it's shipping issues or faulty products. I would be so grateful if yall have information on a good wholesaler, thanks

Thanks

Check out drmiphone(dot)com and ask for a wholesale list

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone wants to find good supplier , pls pm me with your contact methods,thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im selling

a back panel + few home buttons on ebay (for ip4). had them listed for a month. cant seem to sell them

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you for the tip!

Green Apple
    Thanks

here are two i have ordered from that maybe some of u know but some dont

iFixit: The free repair manual
    iPhone Repair - iPhone 4 White Conversion - iPhone Screen Replacement - - iFixDirect
    Last edited by RGee; 03-01-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Thanks

How come you guys are asking for PM's to find out the supplier. Why not just post it?

I'm considering ordering a lot of parts from ebay however It'd be great if I can order them all from one site. Please Post the site you guys have in mind!
    :]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingtaco11 View Post
    How come you guys are asking for PM's to find out the supplier. Why not just post it?

I'm considering ordering a lot of parts from ebay however It'd be great if I can order them all from one site. Please Post the site you guys have in mind!
    Dude, no eBay! no no no!

google sw-box they're very good!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamkadaj View Post
    Dude, no eBay! no no no!

google sw-box they're very good!
    +1 or muchbuy.com
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    +1 or muchbuy.com
    +1

Thanks

You buy off eBay and get ripped off, it's your own fault for being stupid.

When buying off stores or suppliers, ALWAYS look for an msn address or some form of contact, and talk to them before making a purchase. Some questions you should ALWAYS ask should include:

• Quality - Differentiate between TRUE OEM and Grade A (Aftermarket)
    Do your research and find out what parts are true oem (example: there are NO oem color conversion kits - if they tell you this, it's bull.. although SOME wholesalers put oem retina displays in.)
    • Ask about return policy
    • Make sure they are PayPal certified, or certified with their respective channels of payment
    • Ask about defective rates
    • Ask about dispatch times.

The vast majority of these are really common sense.

Also If something is really cheap and to good to be true, it IS!

Keep your wits about out and stay smart with your purchasing - bad products will reflect back on you I repairing for other people!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1031 View Post
    know anywhere you can get a cheaper ipod touch 4G screen assembly? the lcd and screen is fuzed together, and the glass broke, not me of course the man that sold it to me broke it , please pm me any references, the cheapest I could find was $70 (+ shipping) in california
    on ebay those are sold in wholesale lots of like 5 pieces for no more than $30 because the original screen assembly is fused like you said. That means that the good lcd under the glass will likely be damaged after you try and separate it. They are not meant to be separated and 9 out of 10 times you will not be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by iamkadaj View Post
    You buy off eBay and get ripped off, it's your own fault for being stupid.

When buying off stores or suppliers, ALWAYS look for an msn address or some form of contact, and talk to them before making a purchase. Some questions you should ALWAYS ask should include:

• Quality - Differentiate between TRUE OEM and Grade A (Aftermarket)
    Do your research and find out what parts are true oem (example: there are NO oem color conversion kits - if they tell you this, it's bull.. although SOME wholesalers put oem retina displays in.)
    • Ask about return policy
    • Make sure they are PayPal certified, or certified with their respective channels of payment
    • Ask about defective rates
    • Ask about dispatch times.

The vast majority of these are really common sense.

Also If something is really cheap and to good to be true, it IS!

Keep your wits about out and stay smart with your purchasing - bad products will reflect back on you I repairing for other people!
    Sw-box clearly states on all their products that they are aftermarket. And they are b+ class to A- at the most. The thing is, if you are going non oem, you cant be mixing oem parts with after market copies. It just doesnt fit well and its a mess. If you do want to go non-oem after market, than be consistant. Buy all of the parts from the same generic dealer that you get some of them from, that is how you guaranty the best fit. Dont mix and match
    Last edited by sportjon22; 03-06-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost