+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 Kit Conversion Kit

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was wondering if anyone has purchased a kit from White iPhone 4 Conversion Kit - www.ConvertiPhone4Now.com I purchased the kit and am waiting for the kit to arrive. One
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default White iPhone 4 Kit Conversion Kit
    I was wondering if anyone has purchased a kit from White iPhone 4 Conversion Kit - www.ConvertiPhone4Now.com I purchased the kit and am waiting for the kit to arrive. One of the main reasons I purchased this kit from this site is because it comes recommend by p0sixninja. He tweeted about this site and showed off his new phone and it looked pretty good to me. I've been searching for a while now for a good conversion kit and from the pictures and the information on the website, it looks like a pretty good idea. Also, the most important thing is it' cheaper than anything i've seen. Let me know if you have had a good experience with this website.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

I have never used them personally but i know a lot of people who have and all recommend that site.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I thought I would follow on my post. I received the parts today and all I can say is wow. These are by far the most authentic parts I have seen. I've bought a couple of kits from different sites, but these parts are awesome. For what you get in this kit and the price, it's a great deal. The retina display is just like the black one you can't even tell the difference between the two. Anyway, I would highly recommend this site, customer service is great and they will answer your questions right away.