Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone-buzzing/vibrating

Default iphone-buzzing/vibrating
    hi there

recently my iphone fell and now it makes a strange buzzing noise when it vibrates...i was wondering is there anyway to fix it?
    i heard that if you tap it or seomthing in the right spot it works (maybe the where the vibration motor is located)...not to sure tho

the sound that my iphone is making is similar to this one:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPNe9lmRGHc]YouTube - wounded iphone - buzz not vibrate[/ame]

btw i have an iphone2g..the first ones that came out with the silver back

please help!!

if theres a program i can use to make it better please let me know of that as well!!!!!

Sounds like your vibrator is loose just open the phone up and tighten the screws that hold it into place.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    Sounds like your vibrator is loose just open the phone up and tighten the screws that hold it into place.

i really know how to open a 2g...since there's no screws that is visible

There are plenty of youtube videos out there all you have to do is pop the back black piece off. Then there will be 3 screw take them out. Take something and slide it between the bezel and the back cover it should then just pop off. locate the vibrator and tighten it down.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    There are plenty of youtube videos out there all you have to do is pop the back black piece off. Then there will be 3 screw take them out. Take something and slide it between the bezel and the back cover it should then just pop off. locate the vibrator and tighten it down.
    i dont want to open i cause knowing me i will mess it up...isnt there a program or something that i can use....???? or is there something i can do to the phone so it will work

I don't think there is a program to use to tighten something thats a hardware issue