Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 3Gs Replacement Screen

Default White iPhone 3Gs Replacement Screen
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of a white iPhone 3Gs replacement glass screen similar to the (much delayed) white iPhone 4 front glass. The black is nice, but I'd like to replace the front black glass with white to match my white iPhone 3G[s]'s housing. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysis View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of a white iPhone 3Gs replacement glass screen similar to the (much delayed) white iPhone 4 front glass. The black is nice, but I'd like to replace the front black glass with white to match my white iPhone 3G[s]'s housing. Thanks!
    Not a replacement but I think colorware does a paint job on the front to make it look white like ip4
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks, I appreciate the reply, but unfortunately, they don't paint the front glass, but they do paint just about every other component.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysis View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the reply, but unfortunately, they don't paint the front glass, but they do paint just about every other component.
    Ya that was my only shot but I have never seen one

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

That will not work since it has no digitizer attached to it.

good eye

Green Apple
    Thanks

We offer those here in Las Vegas. As far as I know, I'm the only shop in town who does though. Available for both 3G and 3Gs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Nopstnz8's Avatar
    Thanks

^^Bump. I notice yours have the light sensor dots to be white. Can you send me a link to where you sell them, and how is the quality compared to OEM? Does the digitizer work as well as OEM?