+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone "Erase All Content and Settings"

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by dq13 that's why it wasn't turning off when holding both, because the sleep doesn't work. the backlight goes off after a few minutes because the phone is
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    that's why it wasn't turning off when holding both, because the sleep doesn't work. the backlight goes off after a few minutes because the phone is set to "auto lock after X minutes" if you don't want that, go to settings, general, autolock and set to Never, but then, since your sleep button doesn't work, your not gonna be able to turn it off and will drain your battery
    But If the home button still works then wouldn't he be able to turn the screen back on with it when it's on autolock?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    But If the home button still works then wouldn't he be able to turn the screen back on with it when it's on autolock?
    oh crap, that's right. LOL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Same problem
    I have a jailbroken ipod and i reset all content and it will attempt to boot for 10 min then glitch up and do it again all buttons unresonsive and i cant try ur solution cuz my ipod home button has been stuck for about 6 months

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12