+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs signal problems

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So i got this iphone 3gs with bad signal problems I have 3g on tmobile in my aparment grabing 3 bars to full signal the iphone 3gs in the same
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 3gs signal problems
    So i got this iphone 3gs with bad signal problems

I have 3g on tmobile in my aparment grabing 3 bars to full signal the iphone 3gs in the same spot gets 1 bar to 3 bars when i make a call i can verly here people..

iphone 3gs unlock on tmobile 4.0.1

So i have try replacing the dock connector because it has the signal antenna with a new 1 still the same problem.. if i disconect the antenna then theirs no service....

I realy don't know what the problem is can someone lead me in the right direction...

I try restoring and fresh os... reset network settings im about to give up on this iphone.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexz702 View Post
    So i got this iphone 3gs with bad signal problems

I have 3g on tmobile in my aparment grabing 3 bars to full signal the iphone 3gs in the same spot gets 1 bar to 3 bars when i make a call i can verly here people..

iphone 3gs unlock on tmobile 4.0.1

So i have try replacing the dock connector because it has the signal antenna with a new 1 still the same problem.. if i disconect the antenna then theirs no service....

I realy don't know what the problem is can someone lead me in the right direction...

I try restoring and fresh os... reset network settings im about to give up on this iphone.....
    It is possible that the iPhone has some sort of damage to the logic board. Otherwise it could be that the Dock connector you recieved is defective (very common with ebay parts). Hope this helps
    iPhone Repair