Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free bumper

Default Free bumper
    My friend who has AT&T was nice enough to let me use her upgrade and buy thr iPhone 4 but I'm planning to use it on tmobile. How can I get my free bumper even though I never activTed my phone through iTunes so they don't recognize my iTunes account as an iPhone 4 customer?

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

You need to find someone with an iPhone 4 to use their micro sim card to activate or search for activate iPhone 4 without origan carrier sim card. Once activated you call pull their sim card out and use the phone like an iPod touch and download the iPhone 4 case app and order ur bumper. It is tie to you iTunes account not the sim card.

yeah i have it activated. i did the whole "put someone else's activated SIM in" and i use it as an iTouch.

i downloaded the app and i input my email and password correctly but it says cannot process request.

nevermind it worked!
    thank you!
    Last edited by grant1x; 07-28-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default Free bumper
    Hmm I can't really see why it would work. Did you get an email from apple saying welcome to your new iPhone 4.
    Last edited by posrjak; 07-28-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Spelling

iPhone? More like MyPhone krazy's Avatar
    Thanks

i did the same thing. you dont need anyone elses sim. you can activate it with the one that comes with the phone. got my bumper in the mail today.
    How to fix #3 CONNECTORS:
    http://hectordtruong.blogspot.com/

Thanks

If he uses the one that came with the phone he will activate his friends account. He doesn't want to do that I am sure. As it would cause a big mess with his friend account.