Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Broken Home Button

Default Broken Home Button
    My home button will not work what it does not let me exit out of apps or let the iphone come out of sleep mode (black screen). any suggestions on how to fix this i have a warrnity with best buy but i want to be able to jailbreak it so i dont want to turn it in. 3gs 3.1.2 firmware, modem firmware 05.11.07 jailbroke it with blackra1n before feb 2 i have sbsettings thats how i exit out of programs

also i first noticed my voice control kept opening like i was holding down the home button but i wasnt

I don't know how but it fixed it self after about 5 hours
    Last edited by Adorkable01; 07-23-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

probably just got stuck i would clean it out to e safe and check the pins on the home button to make sure they arent bent weird or anything like that.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It could be from the adhesive circle sticker started shifting and is uncentered. We have these problems all the time at our shop. Just take it apart and clean the corrosion if there is any and recenter the circle sticker