+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 back glass question

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey I just ordered a white back glass on eBay after I purchased it I noticed he said not the full housing just the back glass and I asked him
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 back glass question
    Hey I just ordered a white back glass on eBay after I purchased it I noticed he said not the full housing just the back glass and I asked him what he meant by that and he said it didnt have the bracket attached to it my question is for anyone who may have did this how hard is it to take the black back bracket and put it on the white one here's the link

http://iphone.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=250658590152&sv=IPhone%204%20bac k%20glass%20&emvcc=0

Thanks to all who can help
    Last edited by juggamonkey; 07-05-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Typo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    by not full housing he meant like...
    You only get the plate, not the full thing that houses the internal hardware ... Anennta +front glass

I hope that helps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry if you misunderstood my question . what i meant was i ordered just the back glass. the original back glass has a bracket which makes it snap in the back . the one i ordered was just the glass back and has no bracket attached to it. ive looked everywhere for the bracket that attaches the back glass but have not found it . so i was seeing how hard it would be to take the bracket off my black back glass(the one that came with the phone) and attach it to white back glass i ordered . sorry if i didnt explain it throughly .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

I don't think it is impossible to do just kno one has done it yet that way I wouldn't of bought it just wait and find one with brackets

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here