+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 2g sim tray

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Where can I buy the OEM sim tray? I bought one from ebay from hong kong. It was a plastic sim tray and it turns out it doesn't even fit
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 2g sim tray
    Where can I buy the OEM sim tray? I bought one from ebay from hong kong. It was a plastic sim tray and it turns out it doesn't even fit in my iphone even though it was stated that it works for the iphone 2G. So does anyone have a trusted seller or place that will sell me one that fits? Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Depending on where you live, there are Apple Repair shops that aren't Apple stores and that's where I would go....every one I've been to the guys that work there and own are realllyyy nice...The one by me gave me a housing, and some sim trays for free once cause they have a bunch of spare parts from all the phones they repair....I know some people on this site own repair shops and you could possibblyy order from them...I think melech would be the one that comes to mind the fastest..and he advertises in his sig...you could try to pm him and he may be able to help you out...here's his profile and he's definitely trusted: ModMyi Forums - View Profile: Melech518
    haha i hope he doesn't mind me using him it's just that around here I always thought of him as "the repair/harware" guy

edit: and one1 does hardware too....didn't want to forget about him so if Melech can't help ya out he might be able to..or you could just pm both..
    Last edited by wannabprogramma; 06-28-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.