Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icons and dock spacing is messed up after update.

Default Icons and dock spacing is messed up after update.
    I recently upgraded my 3g both (unlocked and jailbroken)to os 4. Everything is okay, but the only thing that's off is the spacing of all my icons. The undocked ones have no spacing and there is a large gap from the bottom to my docked icons. I have no idea what happened. I noticed this after I upgraded some stuff from cydia, but I can't figure out the source of this problem or how to fix this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I would restore back to 4.0 then jailbreak again. Start re-installing your programs, or back them up prior and see which install deleted your dock and dock spacing.

Might seem like alot of work but then it will be fixed 100%. Good luck!

Take SBDockBG.png from /yourtheme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/, rename it Dock.png and put it in /yourtheme.theme/
    Sometimes SBDockBG.png is found in /Folders/SprinBoard.app/

Thanks for the replying back! I ended up restoring it all over again and my problem was fixed, but i was hoping that it would fix my swirlymms problem. It would close after a few seconds it opens. I was thinking maybe an update for os4 hasnt came out for this app yet. I don't know.

Thanks

similar problem is that some themes like spheresignal does not work or any signal theme