Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone vibrate/loud switch randomly gets set back and forth without me setting it

Default iPhone vibrate/loud switch randomly gets set back and forth without me setting it
    Today i woke up and noticed my iphone keeps automatically getting set to vibrate/loud by itself and it vibrates every time it changes. Has anyone else had this issue, is it fixable or do i have to take it to at&t.

Refer to the following thread and start at post #21 for further details of other people having the same problem.

[ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=584769]iPhone vibrate randomly - Mac Forums[/ame]

It could be an issue with the top left portion of the screen near the vibrate flip switch. I cracked the screen on my 3G, and sent the screen to be repaired and when it came back, the new screen wasn't put in completely right, and if you put pressure on the corner, it would trigger the swich to change momentarily. I'd get it checked at Apple/AT&T.

actually that is whats happening. I dont know what caused it but when i press on the top left screen it triggers the problem im having.
    Would apple or AT&T be a better choice to get it checked?

no its the same thing that happens to me! when i top the top left screen it starts triggering could i take it to apple and get a new one?