Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what i do in my spare time

Talking what i do in my spare time
    i havent been on here in while but been here since day of this site and long before that on Modmymoto too. but yea i thought i would post up to see if anyone wanted to try this out with me.I also do housing swaps for iphone 3g and 3GS and i dont airbrush like cpjr does but the ones i get are OEM fit and look nice. i have done dozens of these and even done a few for a couple of famous music artist so I figured why not just post what i like doing on the side Right now I'm swapping out my backup 3GS to a nice lime green color and will post pics when I'm done if anyone is interested I'll post in the BST section for like $80 and that would be including everything the case labor and return shipping. if anyone is interested let me know.

heres 1 ive done

what im going to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Thanks

I'm going to get an Orange one from Hong Kong.
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

im trying to get one but havnt had the time to look at designs.
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

lmao oops forgot to post the end result was so happy with it i just took it out and forgot to post pics and if you have the housings already i can do it for 70 thats including return shipping but here is my nice green iphone

i lost my green sim tray

let me know if you guys think its good
    Last edited by Gyngabread Man; 03-30-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

It's boss

Bauwse (rick Ross)

Thanks

That's a pretty high quality back housing! I hope my orange one will be like that, with the original Apple text and not Arial text. Grrr. Where'd you get yours?
    I'm giving my iPhone an overhaul, Orange back, super battery, and maybe a new digitizer. YEAH!
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Quote Originally Posted by Mars478 View Post
    That's a pretty high quality back housing! I hope my orange one will be like that, with the original Apple text and not Arial text. Grrr. Where'd you get yours?
    I'm giving my iPhone an overhaul, Orange back, super battery, and maybe a new digitizer. YEAH!
    i got mine off ebay i a supplier that has a very close to OEM fit i mean i have to try hard for it to not fit right. and i would avoid the battery the i put in a 1800 battery in my 3gs and it didnt know how to read it the percentage would jump up and down like crazy the differences would jump up and down sometimes 20% and i would only put in a new digitizer if your glass digitizer are majorly scratched. Thanks for the feedback guy i'll be posting in the BST forum when im done with work but before i do do that is my price fair or no?

w00t BST here i come lol

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Ive been doing these for awhile...check all my sig links...

I know and I've been doing it awhile too just never posted you do some great custom work almost makes me want to get into airbrushing

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

You should, its not that hard to get into...

Thanks

I hope to start doing these more often. My iPhone will be the test rat... grrr.

yea the outcome is great but be careful on your first try good luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've been meaning to start these on my iPhone, I was watching my friend completely pimp out his 3G 32GB with a lovely purple one.

I'm looking for ones which state 8GB on the back which isn't in Arial font..

Happy with an iPhone. No iPad needed.

i have a couple of candy apple red 8gb but i dont like how they fit its not quiet the same shape as the 16gb ones here is one i did this week its a nice purple color

ill repost these when i get some nice outdoor lighting for it to show its true color

Thanks

Those are nice quality.

i did this one yesterday it would have been better if the plastic had been taken off but i leave it on so the customer can take it off and he didnt feel like taking it off

Thanks

That is amazing man, nice to see you still around

thanks clarkey and yea ive been here the whole time i really should try to help more ppl out maybe like on M3 with dirt cheap repairs lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast