+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone locks up and reboots with blue apple / Warranty repair question

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I hope this is the right section for this question. I purchased a 3gs off of ebay and it has worked for a couple weeks but now when i turn
    Mp3
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iPhone locks up and reboots with blue apple / Warranty repair question
    I hope this is the right section for this question.

I purchased a 3gs off of ebay and it has worked for a couple weeks but now when i turn it on it locks up after a few minutes then reboots and comes up with a blue tinted logo and just keeps rebooting. One time it stopped rebooting and showed a yellow checkered screen. I am thinking it is probably a hardware problem. Has anyone seen this, or have any idea how to fix it?

The phone still has like 6 months of warranty left. I was not the original purchaser. Can I get it repaired under warranty?

Thanks in advance!
    My toys:
    IPhone 4 16gb
    IPad 16gb
    White MacBook
    Yamaha R6
    BMW M3

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,346 Times in 3,373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mp3 View Post
    I hope this is the right section for this question.

I purchased a 3gs off of ebay and it has worked for a couple weeks but now when i turn it on it locks up after a few minutes then reboots and comes up with a blue tinted logo and just keeps rebooting. One time it stopped rebooting and showed a yellow checkered screen. I am thinking it is probably a hardware problem. Has anyone seen this, or have any idea how to fix it?

The phone still has like 6 months of warranty left. I was not the original purchaser. Can I get it repaired under warranty?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, you can claim the warranty