Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps crash after restore

Default Apps crash after restore
    Hello everyone. I backed up my phone and then I restored it. I then Installed 3.1.2 firmware, jailbreak it and unlocked it. I then restored my phone by the backup i did via itunes. Some apps were not added so i individually had to dl them again.

This is the weird part: the apps that were added via restore/backup crash upon launching...all of them do this. BUT, the apps that were not added and i had to manually dl again, are fine.

I tried deleting the app and re-dling them...doesnt work. I turned my phone on and off...doesnt work.

How do i fix this?

It may have something to do with your backup file.

Its always best to do "setup as new phone" and manually add everything back, off hand the only thing I can think of trying is another restore and that.

what if i just uncheck all the apps in itunes and just re-dl them?

You could try that...I would try with 1 as a test, dunno if it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by prncess23 View Post
    what if i just uncheck all the apps in itunes and just re-dl them?
    okay so that didnt worked. I tried downloading a free app from the app store that i didnt have before and checking to see what happens...that app also crashed. something is messed up...

Restore, set up as new, then check your apps. If all is fine proceed to JB
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME