+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on Apple Boot Logo

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
My iphone 3g is stuck on the apple boot logo and after a few minutes a wheel appears, then it reboots. It keeps doing this over and over. I tried
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Stuck on Apple Boot Logo
    My iphone 3g is stuck on the apple boot logo and after a few minutes a wheel appears, then it reboots. It keeps doing this over and over. I tried putting it in DFU mode but it doesn't respond or nothing... Help!

Thanks

Definatley sounds like a software issue, have you tried plugging the iPhone into the computer and then try putting the iPhone into DFU mode then a restore. Also make sure that your doing the steps correctly when putting it into DFU mode. My old 2G iPhone had the same issue after I got the battery replaced, I couldn't put it in DFU mode unless it was plugged in to iTunes.
    If I helped you hit the "Thanks"!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yea I tried everthing but it still wont move from that screen. When I tried putting it in DFU mode while plugged up to iTunes still nothing that little wheel keeps spinning...

I haz a number
    Thanks

I may be way off. But in the past with the never ending reboot cycle I have launched Redsnow from the Dev Team and it was able to stop this. Maybe worth a try if nothing else works.
    Good luck.