Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keyboard Feedback

Default Keyboard Feedback
    Ok so I have this problem where once my phone is plugged in for charging (wall), the keyboard gives me feedback. What I mean is that sometimes when I try to hit a button, let's say to dial the number "6" it might give me the number below it or go to voicemail or if I go to my contacts I try hitting one of the contacts but instead it hits the contact 5 people below it. This does not occur when the phone is not charging. I googled a bit and found someone who has a similar issue here. I reset the phone and shut it off but the problem still occurs. I don't want to restore unless there is no other options. Can someone provide me with some insight? Thanks.

It happens with aftermarket chargers that are providing the wrong amount of current to pass into the iPhone.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Ah ok, roughly how much more current does it supply compared to the regular one then? Whats the max amount before I fry my battery?

I have no clue. Just buy an oem charger...