+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Solution to non-usb recognition

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi all my first post on here, i have been having an issue with one of my iphones this week and one of the symptoms is the phone wont connect
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Solution to non-usb recognition
    Hi all my first post on here, i have been having an issue with one of my iphones this week and one of the symptoms is the phone wont connect to usb. I have read alot of threads off many sites this week but it wasnt till an hour ago i took both my 3g 16gig phones apart that i found something interesting with the one the that wont connect. Its could either be resistors or diodes but not totally sure what. Two of them are missing from the board, could have been when the phone was dropped of taking the ribbon off. The picture is of the logic board is a perfectly fine board but i have circled the two in question. If anyone has any suggestions to what they are could you please post.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

This happen with almost everyone who opens their iPhones and is careless when removing the #4 connector. There is simply not an easy fix once you have damaged those circuits.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There are just filters. You can jumper them.