Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone constant problems

Default Iphone constant problems
    i ahve had a lot of problems with my iphone recently . i smashed y screen and i had loads of dead pixels so i bought a new lcd and touchscreen digitizer and as i was messing about with it i decided to get a new lime green housing . after 3 hours of repairing it it worked fine ..
    then abotu 3 week later the screen faded to white . so i sent it back thinking it was faulty lcd they sent me another one and it wasnt working again . i left it for weeks i just gave up! but this moring i took it all paratt again and put it back together and it works again . but now it wont charge . the battery totally dead and plug it in . it has the lightning bolt thing and charges to turn on but as soon as its on it wont charge it says about %18 and wont charge i tried plugging to computer wont charge ? into wall wont charge again and tried different leads and no luck . i put it in my docking station and plays music from it but doesnt charge ? any help

Thanks

Which model iPhone do you have?

It is a bad LCD. The symptoms you describe are caused by faulty LCDs that corrupt the hardware of the phone. Did the LCD you purchased have a yellow or a blue tab on the protective film?
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME