Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bad batch of Digitizer replacements?

Default Bad batch of Digitizer replacements?
    I originally replaced my screen due to the proximity sensor. That screen stopped working after I got it back..

I've been trying to replace my screen the past few days. I've gone through 3 of them and they have all died within a day or two of being installed. The guy I go to also has had countless people call him back saying the screens stop working.

I read somewhere on here that there was a bad batch of digitizers or something? Can anyone tell me more about it?

The repairguy just picked up another batch of new screens. Hopefully I can get a working one soon.

When the screen works, it works perfect.. Then it will suddenly die and not come back on for hours.

I think someone said there was a large batch of bad digitizers a few months ago.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just curious, where do you purchase your screens? Most of the ones I am buying from eBay all come from YallStore

Out of the 100+ I have purchased have only had issues with 10 or so.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-15-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Yes, I said it, there was a huge batch of bad digitizers in the market a few months ago. And Yes, the majority came from Yallstock and Luna!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any suggestions on alternate sources? Only buying 10-20 at a time.

PM me....
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME