Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Housing

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    They tend to be thinner and larger. They do not line up with the bezel properly and most are cheaply painted to where after minimal use the paint begins to chip away.
    so i would be better off taking mine apart and fixing the crack in my OEM one then just repainting it? it split right in the center by the dock port..i think i can plastic weld it and grind it smooth again

Either buy OEM, which I have if you need, or try your luck in the Apple store getting a replacement. Sometimes you can get the phone replaced for these cracks as they are known issues.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

subystiguy (02-22-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Either buy OEM, which I have if you need, or try your luck in the Apple store getting a replacement. Sometimes you can get the phone replaced for these cracks as they are known issues.
    arent they gunna have an issue since its obviously JB? how much do you want for yours??

You would have to restore the phone. PM me...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

subystiguy (02-22-2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12