Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Home button clicks twice when pressed once

Hybrid View

Default Home button clicks twice when pressed once
    My problem!

Most of the time when I press the home button on my iPhone 3GS (3.1.2 Jailbroken w/ Blackra1n) it thinks I clicked twice!! I had to change the settings on backgrounder and other things so I could reliably get back to my home page. Although it isn't a huge problem, it is very annoying.

Does anyone have a solution??

Thanks

If a restore doesnt fix the issue then you will need to replace the home button or have the phone replaced under warranty.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    If a restore doesnt fix the issue then you will need to replace the home button or have the phone replaced under warranty.
    I suppose I could send it in to Apple under warranty. Should I restore it to the original firmware before doing so?

yes! and check to make sure none of your water damage indicators have been activated. If the phone shows it has water damage your warranty will be void,
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

thrash907 (01-27-2010)