Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my iphone wont vibrate

Unhappy my iphone wont vibrate
    when i receive a sms message; my phone will not vibrate. it was at first but then it stopped. ive tried to downlaod so many things via cydia to toggle the settings & etc but nothing as helped. is there something that i downloaded prohibiting it frm vibrating or something else i can download to fix this 100%? pleaseeeeeeee help =[

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Do u have vibrate off
    go to settings
    sounds
    and make sure vibrate is on

You may have downloaded too many thing and caused a conflict with your settings. What do you have installed from Cydia?
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

these are all i have.

Restore your iPhone and don't put Inst****s back on your phone. Cracked app sources always screw up the OS. Out of all of my customers who come in complaining of their phones acting weird, almost everyone has a cracked app source. And after deletion of such sources and a fresh restore, the problem is resolved.

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

True

You also may want to check your Extended Prefs to see if you have something turned off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

ashBOOMcashh (01-19-2010)

okay once i restore then put my backup files back on there, will i continue to have the same issues since im just puttinq everythinq back via itunes?

Don't restore from a back up. Set the phone up as new and then sync all of your contacts, music, apps back onto the phone. If you restore from a back up you may get the same corrupt files back on the phone.

it was a success. thank yu so much :]

You're Welcome. Glad you got it working.