Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple store exchange?

Default Apple store exchange?
    I'm currently using my iPhone 3GS 16GB with verizon. I have bought this phone from a friend and have the original at&t sim card.
    Now, I have issues with the phone and planning to take it to apple store for a replacement. After restoring it to factory settings, it will only show the emergency call screen since it's not activated. Will apple store still take a unactivated iphone without any question asked?
    Last edited by jstchillin; 01-09-2010 at 07:10 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Care to share how you are using the iPhone 3GS on a Verizon (which uses a completely different cellphone technology)?

Quote Originally Posted by IUiPodRepair View Post
    Care to share how you are using the iPhone 3GS on a Verizon (which uses a completely different cellphone technology)?
    It's a secret. . . . .LMAO
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=129676&dateline=12338  68848

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Can I haz verizon sim? lol

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Can I haz verizon sim? lol
    Sure, I sell them.

5k a piece
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=129676&dateline=12338  68848

HAHA, this thread is a joke.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

lol my bad guys it wasn't verizon, but so other iphone unauthorized company.

I have a at&t sim and I can get to the home screen. I'm gonna exchange it in Japan so, I won't be able to get any signal. That's my excuse. but will they know if its not activated?

We will not help you scam Apple here!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME