Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G S Backplate Replacement...

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 3G S Backplate Replacement...
    Hey Guys, I have a 32g Iphone 3Gs and the backplate on the phone is currently white. What my question is, i've searched high and low for a 3Gs backplate and came up with no luck. I did find one website that had it but it was 3g, now I wanna know will the 3g backplate fit the 3Gs? Help me out guys before I make this order!! Thanks Guys...
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Thanks

Hey, you still looking for a new 3gs backplate? did you want another white one? or a black one? the 3g will fit but it wont come in 32gb anf the lettering wont be chrome.

anyway there are a few places you can order the housings at, if you are still looking i can give you some links to check out
    Last edited by LBPlayr; 02-04-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why do you want to replace it? if it's for a different colour why not send it to Cpjr to custom paint it? Just a thought.

There are not aftermarket colored housings for the 3GS 32GB currently. I have the OEM white and black ones however and they are able to be obtained
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Hey I bought my Red one off ebay for $7 bucks or so, its completely fine, I know some people had some issues with "spacing" but its nothing a drop of crazy glue couldnt fix.
    It's only impossible if you quit.

You purchased a 3G housing, He is asking about a 3GS housing...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

lol, you can call it a 3gs housing all day but it is still a 16gb 3G housing that is compatible with the 3GS