Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone stcuk after hard reset!

Unhappy Iphone stcuk after hard reset!
    Hi guys, I am not a "novice" to the jailbreaking scene,but i made a foolish mistake!
    I stupidly done a hard reset on a jailbroke phone,running on 3.1.2
    Now everytime the phone comes on all i have is the apple logo and after 30 secs the apple wheel loader comes up...and loads super slow!
    once fully loaded it flashes on-off and the starts all over again!
    No i have searched the internet and tried to get the phone in dfu mode but thats still no good!
    I can get the phone in to "conect to itunes" mode but then my laptop and itunes will NOT decetect the phone!

Its really driving me crazy now....and is there anyone who can help me!
    i have poested a note on dinozambaz FB page but still no luck!
    anyhelp really appriciated!

Man hugs-
    steve

Green Apple
    Thanks
    If you can get to the itunes screen have you tried booting with blackra1n?

You may need to force the phone into DFU mode and restore
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Tried that Ryan,melech,how do i force DFU mode!
    I have tried countless times...but then itunes never pics up iphone,i am wondering if my conector is damaged?!?
    but then iphone plugs in to mains and charges...(but not regular charge screen,just a batt image and allways a thin red line!

found a DFU force program,so follwed instructions....and still wont find Iphone!!!!any more tips?
    Last edited by stephen.barker28; 12-21-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you have a 3G:While your iPhone is plugged into the computer, make sure it is turned off, Hold the home and power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. After ten seconds release only the power button and continue to hold the home button for 10-15 seconds more. Release when iTunes recognizes the iphone.

If you have a 3GS: Unplug you iPhone from the computer and make sure it is powered off. Hold down the home button and plug the phone into the computer. Do not release the home button until the phone is recognized by iTunes.

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Nope still no good!!!!!

Which model iphone is it and what OS do you use

3g, 3.1.2 was jail broke with black rain...

And do you use windows or OSX

windows vista..with most recent itunes!

Just keep trying to force the phone into recovery or DFU mode.

thats all i keep doing!! i am getting fed up now!

are you under warranty still?

NO mate!
    also bought the phone second hand!
    it has been working fine,it all happend after hard reset!

You need to keep trying to get the phone into DFU or recovery mode. It is not impossible it just requires patience and the right steps.

ok...shall keep trying!
    but its really starting to make me crazy now!

WOOOOOOW have done it....was all in the timeing,patience is needed! used a video clip and timed to the second! also used iREB which is a good tool as well!!!

i am now a happy man!!
    yay santa is comming!!!
    xxx man hugs xxx

lmao, see what happens with a little patience