Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3g replaced battery, battery draining FAST now

Default Iphone 3g replaced battery, battery draining FAST now
    So my silent/vibrate switch broke and i had to replace it, while i was in there i figured i'd replace the battery with a 1600mah.
    Now the battery drains at an alarming rate, i'd say almost twice as fast as i talk on the phone or use GPS i see my battery % going down.

What the hell is wrong?!???!? I'm on t-mobile in the US so 3G is turned off and blue tooth is turned off as well. However my old battery use to last me all day up to a day and a half. Now i'm lucky to go from 8am till 5pm same day and that's while i'm at work so i'm not using it all that much!!!

It's a iphone 3g on 3.0

Consider the source of the battery you purchased. A lot of aftermarket batteries can be defective. It is best to purchase only OEM parts to use in your phone.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Consider the source of the battery you purchased. A lot of aftermarket batteries can be defective. It is best to purchase only OEM parts to use in your phone.
    ok well if that's the case... i can't find an OEM 1600mah battery, does anyone have a link?

Tomorrow at work i'll prolly put my OEM battery back in because this is BS