+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Service after replacing battery on iPhone 3G

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Melech518 I would start with resetting the network settings. Next I would try calling your network and asking them to troubleshoot the issue by sending a signal
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    I would start with resetting the network settings. Next I would try calling your network and asking them to troubleshoot the issue by sending a signal to your device. After that I would get a new SIM card. If the problem persists I would consider the network and the areas in which you keep having the issue. There could be a dead spot or lack of signal in that area.
    1. Network reset settings doesnt work!
    2. Already called'em but didnt asked for sending a signal. I'll try that.
    3. SIM replaced
    4. My NOKIA N73 works perfect everywhere in my region with 3G our without.

Thank You!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This thread clears a few things up for me

Basically, if I am able to get wifi, that does not have much to do with the phone side of the antenna. I replaced a power button and the speaker assembly and also suddenly get No Service. That brass piece is sitting on my table disconnected from the board, could that be it?

Try this

How I recovered my iPhone's lost GSM signal!
    Last edited by Dloc2; 02-08-2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

but after reading some fixes on this page took the motherboard out again to check the connection of the copper tooth. I also scraped the casing where the copper tooth would fit to get a good connection . I noticed that when this went back in it automatically went under the side casing so that has worked for me. I also tightened the 1st 2 screws near to this from "not too tight" (noticed some connections under there)as advised in the video on dismantling to very tight. This has worked for me so may be worth a try for someone else..Signal strength back to normal ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default trty this.....I had this problem 1st attempt

Try this..after reading some fixes on this page took the motherboard out again to check the connection of the copper tooth. I also scraped the casing where the copper tooth would fit to get a good connection . I noticed that when this went back in it automatically went under the side casing so that has worked for me. I also tightened the 1st 2 screws near to this from "not too tight" (noticed some connections under there)as advised in the video on dismantling to very tight. This has worked for me so may be worth a try for someone else..Signal strength back to normal ..
    Last edited by marco555; 11-17-2013 at 11:46 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12