Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Broke connector 3 locking mechanism

if you have a broken connector the motherboards are so cheap online it is easier to buy one and replace it yourself.

iPhone? More like MyPhone krazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcyprus View Post
    if you have a broken connector the motherboards are so cheap online it is easier to buy one and replace it yourself.
    Motherboards are cheap?
    How to fix #3 CONNECTORS:
    http://hectordtruong.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by krazy View Post
    Motherboards are cheap?
    It must've been opposite day?
    i LOVE apple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    It must've been opposite day?
    Lol

Default Recommend this guy!
    Hey guys, what you need to do is solder a new connector to the m/b with a fine tipped iron. and you definitely need a microscope to do so. I do this repair if anyone is interested.
    I found this website and sent my iphone to him for resoldering the junctor card. I had my iphone back within a week working fine. This was after Apple's response was to toss the phone. Highly recommend him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bugaboo20 For This Useful Post:

krazy (07-15-2010)

Thanks

Thanks! Is this Ellen?

Thanks! Is this Ellen?
    Yes, I should have said that!

Ellen

You should have a PM from me aswell now regarding the number 3 cable problem. Thanks

Thanks

Paul, I emailed you already. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bugaboo20 View Post
    Yes, I should have said that!

Ellen
    So you would definitely recommend this #3 cable repair service from Hector? I am a bit skeptical about losing my phone, since internet deals like this always seem very sketchy if they aren't done in person with cash only.. What happens if he just takes my phone and I never get it back!
    (no offense hector, not calling you a thief, I just have trust issues with strangers!)
    i LOVE apple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    So you would definitely recommend this #3 cable repair service from Hector? I am a bit skeptical about losing my phone, since internet deals like this always seem very sketchy if they aren't done in person with cash only.. What happens if he just takes my phone and I never get it back!
    (no offense hector, not calling you a thief, I just have trust issues with strangers!)
    No offense taken, your skepticism isn't entirely without reason. I have had my fair share of sheisty characters through online transactions, and I definitely know what you mean. However, just take a moment and check my references. I am on more than one forum, under this username or my real name (hectordtruong). I have done a great number of phones for people, and many of them happy as can be now (check out the comments on my blog). I wouldn't jeopardize the reputation I've built for a single phone, especially when I have something good going for me. Shoot me an email and we can talk more about it, I can assure you I am not out to scam anyone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Same problem for number # connector
    I am not from the U.S., any suggestion on how to fix it? Should I just send you the logic board? How much will you charge including postage?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sh4508 View Post
    I am not from the U.S., any suggestion on how to fix it? Should I just send you the logic board? How much will you charge including postage?
    email me, i prefer not to talk business in the forums.

And I tried to be very careful with that little sucker.

Thanks, Apple for using something this delicate. Couldnt you have use a push on connector like you did on all the other cables?

I just broke my kids iPhone (she is not a happy camper right now), and I hope Hector can fix it for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billinaz View Post
    And I tried to be very careful with that little sucker.

Thanks, Apple for using something this delicate. Couldnt you have use a push on connector like you did on all the other cables?

I just broke my kids iPhone (she is not a happy camper right now), and I hope Hector can fix it for me.
    You got mail Bill

Thanks man! You should have it on Wednesday..... fedex ground.

BTW I was talking to a guy that fixes iphones here (he is the lowest cost around, and he does quite a good business) and he was surprised that anyone fixed those.

He said he has come across it many times and had to tell people that he didnt know anyone who can fix it.

I passed your name to him.........

18. The Following User Says Thank You to billinaz For This Useful Post:

krazy (08-29-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billinaz View Post
    Thanks man! You should have it on Wednesday..... fedex ground.

BTW I was talking to a guy that fixes iphones here (he is the lowest cost around, and he does quite a good business) and he was surprised that anyone fixed those.

He said he has come across it many times and had to tell people that he didnt know anyone who can fix it.

I passed your name to him.........
    Awesome, thanks Bill! I appreciate the word of mouth. I will let you know as soon as it arrives!

hector, hector, hector , i dont have word say about him,like the trouong mata of the avatar, he is choosen one of the iphone world, iam doctor from india doing my postgrauation ,in a attempt to change my battery of my wife phone i tampered the lcd and connector 3 , then i took my phone trying to take out my lcd i screwed upmy phone tooo, i was devistated and sad searching through the net i found the oneee hectortuong , i was living milesss away, my friend dont sent he may be cheat, he may not sent you the phone, you will loose everything, i dont know my heart said he is the one , i mailed him twiced , thrice, 7 times pestering with question , he answered patiently all my quiries ,instantly no delay and he was there to help me,i followed my heart to sent to him the , on 24 nov shipped phone to hector through dhl with my fingers crossed it cost me alot of money senting the phone, but still ,within 7 day he got the phone, with 24hrs he repaired the phone and sent it back,i got electronic confirmation that phone has been sent, i still crossed my fingerssssss indian coustoms they have habit of confscating and stealing things and torchering youuuu, wowwwww i got it today my iphone,from my heart i thank hector, without him people who try open and mess up connectors . the choosen hectordtroung , in short to describe, honest,efficient,trustworthyyyyy, and quickkk,thankssssssssssssssss alot man, any time india i will take you around ummaaaaaaaaa

December 13, 2010 3:04 AM

21. The Following User Says Thank You to hashir3 For This Useful Post:

krazy (12-13-2010)

Thanks

^thank you Dr. Hashir!

Default number 3 connector
    Hector Truong.
    I got the same problem and live here in Garden Grove Cali also, Please PM me where to contact you so I can have my connector fix
    Thanks
    iats7

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iats7 For This Useful Post:

krazy (02-27-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast