Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone is messed up need help

Thanks

Default iphone is messed up need help
    Alright first off this is an iphone 3g 8b. It has been taken apart many times. Now what is wrong with it is that it sometimes read sim cards most of the time not. Funny thing is it wasn't reading them and then I dropped it and it read it for a little while? I'm not sure why. Then the volume key up is not working. It clicks and feels everything so i don't know about that either. Lastly, when it did connect with a sim card in, it took it a while to pick up a carrier, like a longgg time compared to my other 3g. Also the wifi isn't that strong, like I have to stand really close to router. My guess is to get a new motherboard? or flex cable for volume keys? Any suggestions would really help! I'm really frustrated though with the sim not reading most of the time. Obviously something may be loose? Thanks for any help.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Didnt you PM me with these questions which I answered yesterday?

Thanks

Default haha
    You did, but I took it apart again and checked the cables and they looked fine to me. I was just seeing if anyone else had any other ideas lol.

Listen to what ever cpjr said pretty sure he knows what he is talking about and way smarter then most people on here...
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here