+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod touch 2g paint?

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys, well i bought an ipod touch for 15 bucks! well not so really, some kid lost my nano that i bought for 15 and he ended giving me
    iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPod touch 2g paint?
    Hey guys, well i bought an ipod touch for 15 bucks! well not so really, some kid lost my nano that i bought for 15 and he ended giving me his touch. im not adult im still a kid too so lol dont worry im not ripping kids. i also have a 3g iphone so the touch is not really in use so i though i would do some cheap but nice mods and start off by painting. right now the touch has a metal brush look on it and i wanted to use some type of paint to paint the touch. what kind of paint should i use? how many coats? i want it to be black, and it doesnt have to be glossy. has anyone painted theres? and i want something that wont chip off

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Use Montana Spray Paint and multi layers and add a clear coat it will chip over time but this would be the best way. I would use 3-4 coats of paint on it.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here