Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone IS dead v.v... doesn't work if its not conected to power...

Default My iPhone IS dead v.v... doesn't work if its not conected to power...
    ok this is my video ,
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ToN-N4K7Xk[/ame]

ewhen i conec it give me some red slashes... or conect to itunes screen , or goes off randomly.... u should see this weird thing and help me bcause i need my iphone ... i dnt wnt my g1 >.<
    Last edited by yamilo; 07-21-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,208 Times in 6,213 Posts

Sorry to hear your having problems. Have you tried to hold both power and home buttons to get it to reboot? If that doesn't work.
    Try to put it in DFU mode and then do a restore in iTunes if your able to get it DFU.
    It doesn't look good but this is your only option. Otherwise it may be toast.
    In case you are unsure how here are instructions for DFU.

DFU mode
    INSTRUCTIONS
    Step 1. Turn off iPhone
    Step 2. Hold down the power and home button.
    Step 3. When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.
    Step 4. Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that it detects iPhone in restore/recovery mode.

Alternative Method:
    Step 1. Connect iPhone to USB then listen to the sound when it connects and disconnects.
    Step 2. Hold the home and power buttons until hear the disconnect sound then release power button.
    Step 3. Wait until you hear another sound then release home button.

thanks men... i tried everything DFU & UFD but the phone never gets recognized... even if i'm on mac or windows... v.v

Thanks
    Thanked 10,208 Times in 6,213 Posts

Not good, I don't believe there is any thing you can do to bring life back into your phone. Sad but reality I guess.