+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 1one since he seems to be the man on the forum that nows what he is doing but

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i tried one1 since he seems to be the man on the forum but no reply. if any1 can help me out with this that would be nice. my iphone
    The 20th Member
    Thanks

Default iphone wont charge or boot
    i tried one1 since he seems to be the man on the forum but no reply. if any1 can help me out with this that would be nice. my iphone died from normal battery usage and when i went to charge it all it did was show the boot screen and shut off again when i press the power button thats all it does. also sometime it shows the battery charging screen but i have let it sit over night charging like that and it still wont charge looks like it could be a flex cable and im not bad at repairing things myself but i cant even take the damn thing apart to do any repairs i PM'ed 1one since he seems to be the man. but no reply if any1 canhelp me out that would be cool my iphone is the first gen 8gb jailbroken running 2.2.1 with a changed imei TIA
    Last edited by Gyngabread Man; 07-01-2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: biffed the title