+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen doesn't respond well?

is a discussion within the

Hardware

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Well, I bought a iPhone with a crack on the screen. It works fine but it has some dead spots where the touch screen doesn't respond well and sometimes it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Screen doesn't respond well?
    Well, I bought a iPhone with a crack on the screen. It works fine but it has some dead spots where the touch screen doesn't respond well and sometimes it goes crazy clicking everything lol.

I have another broken iPhone here. If I switch the screens would it work or is it a board problem?
    Forgot to say the other iPhone, everything is fine except for the board. Seems to have fried or something

How hard is it to open the iPhone? I have opened phones like K750s and stuff but nothing like an iPod or iPhone.

Thanks
    Last edited by SpiderX1016; 06-29-2009 at 02:49 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

well there is a tutorial on youtube its not really that hard to open and take it apart just remember what goes where its simple actually if the screen is broken than well yeah replacing the screen will do the trick! Just one small tip when you are replacing the screen make sure there is no dust on it when putting the cover on top or else it will annoy you so much you will want to destroy the phone
    No Spam - ajl917

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

After watching some videos, I guess I can just take the whole front part and "transplant" it? lol