Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: headphone jack issue pls help

Talking headphone jack issue pls help
    ok guys after alotta hard work and money lol i finally got my ebay iphone up and running but theres still a problem..... the phone works great but for some reason i get no sound at all thru the internal speakers unless there is a headphone jack plugged in. i made a dummy jack to get me by that fits pretty flush, and when its plugged in all my sounds function like they should but if i plug a set of headphones in the headphones dont work, just my internal speakers. if i put headphones in and pull them out just a little bit i can get the headphones to work but it seems to be in mono. both speakers work but just 1 channel is playing..... its wierd. i have already replaced the headphone jack/ribon cable assembly in the back cover, the comm and logic board and the screen, but this one has me stumped. im also getting the red/green camera image thing and i have a new camera on the way. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. unlocked/jailbroken 2g 8gig on 2.2.1 and yes i have tried restoring and still no luck lol
    iphone 2g 8gb fw 2.2.1 pwned and jailbroken

im an AT&T rep hehe if u have questions feel free to ask.

cmon..... someone has to have some idea..

im screwed then i guess....