Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone repair service?

Default iPhone repair service?
    I have a friend who has a first gen iphone and his headset doesnt work he needs to use speaker all the time.. Is there a website something that offers services to fix iphone like he mails it to them they fix it and send it back? I called the local apple store and they said they can exchange it for like 200 bux or something.. BS

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

You can check with cpjr or one1 here on the forum. Very reasonable and trusted.
    Just send them a PM

Thanks

Hey im new to this forum,but im good with iPhones. I can fix it for free as long as you pay for the parts i might need. If you dont trust me and live around San Ramon, CA(Near san fransisco) then you can come to my house, and ill do it infront of you. I wanna get known as the iPhone repairman on Modmyi. PM me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to russkiy For This Useful Post:

Cybermex (06-22-2009)

hey russkiy,
    i have a 2G 8GB that it wont go into DFU mode it doesn't matter what i do it just refuses to go, and the last time that i tried it got stock on the sync mode, (the usb & the cd) if i try to reboot it comes back to the sync mode but iTunes doesn't see it. what now?

p.s. this is not my first iPhone i jailbroken a few of my sisters friends iphones and never had a problem doing it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by russkiy View Post
    I wanna get known as the iPhone repairman on Modmyi. PM me
    I don't think so scoooter.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...uff-money.html

I'm not new and we already have two Both with clout in the community, ......not 2 posts, so thanks but no thanks.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    I don't think so scoooter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermex View Post
    hey russkiy,
    i have a 2G 8GB that it wont go into DFU mode it doesn't matter what i do it just refuses to go, and the last time that i tried it got stock on the sync mode, (the usb & the cd) if i try to reboot it comes back to the sync mode but iTunes doesn't see it. what now?

p.s. this is not my first iPhone i jailbroken a few of my sisters friends iphones and never had a problem doing it.
    First of all, ItS NOT CALLED A 2G ITS CALLED JUST AN IPHONE. Or iPhone original. (Sorry about that lol)

If anything its a 1g(1st gen)

Ok now, if you attempt to DFU using the power/home button combination, try to download redsn0w and Force DFU. I think a few other Pwn tools do this. I also recommend restoring with iTunes without DFU, cause you probably were unlucky enough do get a corrupt file during jailbreak. Or your phone is ****** up. Anyway, try this and if all else fails PM me.
    It takes 15 kepypresses to type "wow your such a fag" but 1 click to thank someone.

A download takes a while, so why not type "Thanks for the download" every once in a while instead of wasting time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to russkiy For This Useful Post:

Cybermex (06-30-2009)

my iphone 3g is reboot. but just turn on then struck. view only apple icon
    please help

Default Not even iTunes recognises the iPhone!
    russkiy
    iTunes doesn't even recognise the phone i think i need a new comunications board (the USB board). thanks anyway russkiy

do you want to fix the communications board on my iphone original?
    (its the USB communications board)
    Last edited by Cybermex; 06-30-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost