Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what does water damage cause?

Default what does water damage cause?
    well i finally found an iphone to buy, now looking at it in further detail i see one of the water sensors(headphone jack) is a little bit pink, now im wondering should i ask for my money back or keep it? nothing at all wrong with the iphone that i can tell person that sold it to me was using it with prepaid card. any test i can do to make sure everything works like it should?

Just test all the functions obviously. Sounds, mic, calls, screen, headphones, charging...etc, etc....

Personally, depending on what kind of deal you got on it....I would be pissed if I wasnt told upfront.

well everything works, just tested it with my sim card. yeah a friend of a friend sold it to me cause he lost his job and wanted to make sure he had money for rent he is using his 2g iphone for now. but i got a good deal on it imo i might contact you to either paint it or change the back housing on it soon. but not sure since i do need to buy alot of other stuff(big expenses) before i can spend money on my hobbies again.

Thats good.

If you need sumtin, lemme know. I also put together a method of "restoring" the original housing if its all scuffed up, makes it look 90% better.