Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tearing my hair out. It started with a cracked screen....

Default Tearing my hair out. It started with a cracked screen....
    About a month ago I cracked my iphone screen so I dropped the 200ish and got the replacement parts. The screen arrived, and I tried to swap the screens. Let me tell you, it is not as easy as the instructional videos would leave you to believe. None the less, I finally got it working.

So now I have a perfectly looking functioning iphone.. EXCEPT NOW THE SPEAKERS DON'T WORK. I can hear people when they talk to me... but I can't hear them calling. I could care less about speaker phone for the ipod and stuff, I just want to hear my phone ring. Also, the vibrator doesn't work. LOL. Both of these things worked before i popped the new screen in.

So now I have a state of the art phone and I have no idea when people are calling me.

Thanks

Default Damn
    Wow man that sucks, when it comes to those types of situations it's probably best to get it fixed by a professional

Buy another one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

or open it back up and check the connections to the speaker and the vibrator
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Or send it to one1... He fixed my phone. I couldn't say enough good about his work and business ethic either....