Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Appraisal for broken 8gb?

Default Appraisal for broken 8gb?
    Some of you may have seen my last thread.

I basically messed up my phone. Now when you place a call the only way you can here the caller is on speaker phone.

I am now looking to sell it but i don't see any other phones on ebay or craigslist with my particular problem.

Everything else works much do you think I should start negotiations at?

75 talk about lowball

i would start at 200 maybe even 275

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    The Internet

Lowball? LOL, I'll give you $50, but only if you pay for shipping. JP. No but seriously, I wouldnt pay 200 for a broken one that I would have to pay shipping on and fix, when I could get one locally (craigslist) for $250 that works.
    Trojans and

Windows Vista

all thats wrong with it is the ear piece and you are trying to knock off 200 dollars off the worth of the phone

well i guess if if ur avvoiding contract but im on atnt so its just another iphone...
    a broken 1 at that...

so if i can get a brand new 3g for 1-- whatever it is id not pay more than 100 for that 1

The earpiece isn't as easy a fix as a simple glass or LCD break and it would be more difficult to find parts. You'll probably find someone to pay you maybe $200, but I'd say around $100 will get it out of your hands quickly and easily.
    Respect your elders.

I say about ~$125 . Fixing a iphone is a huge hassle. In addition most iphones parts are pricey.

Sold to me!! (=

That could potentially be a very simple fix