+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Freezing

is a discussion within the

HapticPro

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
I doubt I'm gonna get a response to this here, but I bought hapticpro today, and every now and then when I get a text, the phone completely freezes. I
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Freezing
    I doubt I'm gonna get a response to this here, but I bought hapticpro today, and every now and then when I get a text, the phone completely freezes. I have quicksms, too, and I'm not 100% sure that it's haptic pro that is causing this, but I'm fairly certain seeing as i've had ZERO problems with freezing until after I installed it, and now that I've uninstalled it, I'm have no probems, either.

I love the haptic idea, though. I would prefer to have this app over most other ones that exist but if I have to restart the phone from freezing (and it takes a very long time to restart if I DO have to do this) all the time, I'm just not gonna use it. SOMEBODY HELP!!!

Thanks

I am guessing you have an iPhone 3GS becouse haptic does not work with iPhone 4 on 4.3, if you have SBSettings check where it says available memory. That is your RAM, if that goes under 25 your phone becomes real slow and starts to crash or freeze. But your problem might be that you have to many winterboard themes opened and the text is just enough to get you under 25... I would take the theme off your phone and install haptic and see if it freezes.