Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 4.0.1, jailbreakme.com, Haptic Pro can't get a license

Default iPhone 4 4.0.1, jailbreakme.com, Haptic Pro can't get a license
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 with 4.0.1 and installed the apps I previously purchased from the Rock store. The licenses transferred just fine, so Rock lets me install Haptic Pro. However, when I respring after installing it, I get a pop-up saying Haptic Pro license missing, that my device needs to be authorized, and a license needs to be downloaded over the network. I press the "Authorize" button, and I get another pop-up, server refused, device has not been granted license. I've seen in other forum postings that Haptic Pro should work just fine on the iPhone 4. What's going on?

Thanks,

Jeff Westfahl

me too nee help!!!

same problem here.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...that is odd, because I installed and run with no issues. However, my license is from Cydia, not Rock. That could be the issue.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Yeah, I thought it might be something like that. I also thought it might be because of the servers being slammed. If it doesn't fix itself in a day or two, I'll do the whole Rock support thing.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am having same problem. Sent email to Rock. Will let all know what they say.

Got this response from Rock already:

"Haptic Pro (1.2.3) had major problem in our testing. Now fixed and back
    in test. Should be a couple days."

So keep an eye out in what's new in Rock for the update.

Thanks Rock for quick reply
    Last edited by batter; 08-08-2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got the same reply from them last night.

The changelog for the Rock App update today said something about better support for Cydia licensed apps. After updating Rock, I took another stab at installing Haptic Pro and it works just fine now.